There ain’t no party like a Vagabond party, and we’re putting this information out now so that you can mark it on your calendar.
We can’t think of a much better reason to have a party than to celebrate the move that everyone in Wheeling has been encouraging us to make. It’s all underway, and that’s really exciting.
Well, come to think of it, a launch party for the Vagabond Chef as he departs on a tour of West Virginia would be pretty cool too.
Oh, and it’s just about time to kick start a Kickstarter campaign we’ve been working on as well.
So, we thought, let’s just throw the biggest party we’ve ever thrown.
Let’s make it bigger than the grand opening.
Let’s make it bigger than the infamous Halloween Party.
So, here’s what we’re doing Wheeling. We’re going to throw a party on September 4 at 6:00pm. We’re going to say that it’s going to end at 10:00pm, but who knows. We know how you guys get.
We’re going to make it a minimum donation of $25 at the door. If you give more, it will go toward the move, and that would be really awesome of you.
And what does that $25 get you? Well, I’m glad you asked. Check out these party perks:
- Appetizers and special fare from the Vagabond Kitchen made specifically for the event
- Free libations sponsored by both Morgantown and Wheeling Breweries, McCann Distributing, Carenbauer Distribution
- Music by Michael Iafrate, Ezra Hamilton, and Stephen Moore
- A chance to win a canjo donated by Merican Canjo and a gift basket from Mountaineer Brew Fest
- First glimpse at the Kickstarter Video and campaign that will make our move possible as well as ways onsite to get involved
- The Opportunity to print your own one of a kind and event-exclusive t-shirt.
I know, right?
We want to pack out the house and make this a night to remember, so please come out and show your support. Bring a friend. Make them bring a friend. Pick up some complete strangers on the way. We don’t care. If you care about The Kitchen at all, we want you there.